Toggling Case in MS Word

Quick Tips

I’m a fan of keyboard shortcuts.  Not a raving fan — I certainly don’t know ’em all ;) — but a fairly large number of shortcuts have engrained themselves deeply in my brain, and I happily use them without giving the action a second thought.  One of these shortcuts toggles case in MS Word; that is, it changes “something like this” to “Something Like This” to “SOMETHING LIKE THIS” very quickly, without any retyping.  Position the cursor in a word — or highlight a series of words, even paragraphs — and press Shift+F3.  It’s a good one.

Leave a Reply